Updated and Effective as of December, 2019
we will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. for the purposes of united kingdom and european union data protection legislation, the data controller is winsight, llc, 300 s. riverside plaza, suite 1600, chicago, il, 60606.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
- COOKIES/TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO SUBMIT
- INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
- INFORMATION USE
- SOCIAL NETWORK AND PLATFORM INTEGRATION
- OUR INFORMATION SHARING PRACTICES
- TECHNOMIC PAID RESEARCH AND SUBSCRIPTION
- TECHNOMIC OPERATOR COMMUNITY PANEL
- TECHNOMIC CONTACTS DATABASE
- ANONYMOUS DATA
- PUBLIC INFORMATION
- USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES AND CONSENT TO TRANSFER
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON EUROPEAN UNION AND UNITED KINGDOM USER RIGHTS
- CHOICE/OPT-OUT OF COMMUNICATIONS
- MODIFYING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- CHILDREN'S POLICY
- SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
- CONTACT US
- HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS - CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号we may also use “pixel tags,” which are small graphic files that allow us and third parties to monitor the use of the services and collect usage data. a pixel tag can collect information such as the ip address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the tag appears; the url of the page on which the pixel tag appears; the time (and length of time) the page containing the pixel tag was viewed; the type of browser that retrieved the pixel tag; and the identification number of any cookie previously placed by that server on your computer.
we may use pixel tags, either provided by us or by our third party advertisers, service providers and ad networks, to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with our web sites and services and use them in combination with our cookies to provide offers and information of interest to you. pixel tags may also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit the services or other web sites.
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons (also known as “1x1 gifs” or “clear gifs”) may be included in the service’s pages and messages. web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a page or e-mail can act as a web beacon. web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to the service, to monitor how users navigate the service, to count how many e-mails that were sent were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
in addition, we may use a variety of other technologies that collect similar information for security and fraud detection purposes.
tracking technologies usage.
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号we may use tracking technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
Targeting Related. We may use Tracking Technologies to deliver content relevant to your interests on the Services and third-party sites based on how you interact with our Services. This includes using Tracking Technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the content that has been delivered to you.
Tracking Technologies Choices and Consent
we are giving you detailed notice of the tracking technologies and your limited choices regarding them so that your consent is meaningfully informed.
as a brief summary, if you are a user from the european union or the united kingdom, upon request, you have the right to:
(a) obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
(b) access the personal data we hold about you;
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号(c) request information about the purposes of us processing your personal data and the categories of personal data concerned;
(d) obtain information on the recipients or categories of recipients (including international recipients) to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed;
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号(e) request a transfer of your personal data from us to another data controller;
(f) in certain circumstances, request the “right to be forgotten” and the erasure of all the personal data we hold about you;
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号(g) lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in your jurisdiction in respect of your data protection rights; and
there is no charge for any of these requests. for any such request please contact us at winsight, llc, 300 s. riverside plaza, suite 1600, chicago, il, 60606, by phone at (312) 876-0004 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. we will endeavor to respond to such requests in a timely manner, but in no event longer than one month.
when we collect your personal data, we will maintain and store it for as long as we determine reasonably necessary to provide the services to you, unless you exercise your right to erasure described above, or to comply with applicable legal requirements.
, which provides information regarding targeted advertising and the "opt-out" procedures of nai members. you can opt-out of our use of your web site viewing behavior data to serve you interest-based advertising on third-party sites and email newsletters here .
please note opting out through these mechanisms does not opt you out of being served advertising. you will continue to receive generic ads while online or on your device.
Choice/Opt-Out From Communications
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号we offer you the opportunity to manage your communications from us. even after subscribing to one or more newsletters and/or opting in to one or more offers to receive marketing and/or promotional communications from us or our third party partners, users may elect to modify their preferences by going to the communications preferences page anytime or by following the "communications preferences" and/or "unsubscribe" link provided in an email or communication received.
- CSP Daily News Communications Preference Center
- Restaurant Business Communications Preference Center
- FoodService Director Communications Preference Center
- Winsight Grocery Business Communications Preference Center
- Technomic Opt-Out contact: email@example.com.
in some cases we will offer special content, products or services in exchange for an email address that might be used to share our various editorial or marketing products. our sponsors and clients might make similar offers to our audiences via our digital products, in which case the email address will be shared with that client. we will make reasonable efforts to be transparent about that sharing when you offer your email address.
Modifying and Deleting Your Personal Data
you may access the information we hold about you. if you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the details in the contact us section below. if you would like to update, correct, modify or delete from our database any personal data you previously submitted to us, please let us know by accessing and updating your profile. if you delete certain information you may not be able to order services in the future without re-submitting such information. we will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. also, please note that we will maintain personal data in our database whenever we are required to do so by law.
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion (for example, when you enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the personal data provided until after the completion of such promotion). we will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
we have implemented commercially reasonable security measures to help protect your personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access or disclosure; unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. as a result, while we strive to protect your user information, including personal data, we cannot guarantee its security. you use the services and provide us with information at your own initiative and risk. if you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us using the details in the contact us section below.
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号the services may contain links to other websites that we do not control, and the services may contain videos, advertising and other content hosted and served by third parties. we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third-party.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive world. We are a general audience service and do not use the Services to knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, including any information that requires parental notice and consent under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) without such parental consent.
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号if you are a child under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you are not permitted to use the services and should not send any information about yourself to us through the services. in the event that we become aware that we have collected personal information from any child under the age of thirteen (13), we will dispose of that information in accordance with coppa and other applicable laws and regulations. if you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without coppa-required consent, please contact us at (312) 876-0004 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. you may also contact us by postal mail or by fax, using the following: winsight, llc, 300 s. riverside plaza, suite 1600, chicago, il 60606 fax: (312) 876-1158.
Sensitive Personal Data
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal data (for example, social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the services or otherwise to us.
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号last revised: may 2018
California Rights Notice
Additional Notice for California Residents
at winsight, we are mindful of our responsibilities under the california consumer protection act (“ccpa”). if you are a california consumer within the meaning of the ccpa, these california-specific provisions apply to you.
please note that most visitors to our website are representatives of businesses seeking to interact with us as part of their jobs, and that such business-to-business interactions do not fall within the scope of the ccpa.
How We Collect, Use, and Share Personal Information
1. Personal Information Collected in the Last Twelve Months
- Identifiers such as name, postal and email addresses, IP address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, token identifier, or account name when you register to become a member of our Services, purchase our products and services, interact with us on social media, or sign up to learn more about our products and services.
- The following categories of protected classification characteristics under California or federal law: Gender when you create an account and choose to submit this optional information.
- Commercial information such as records of products or services purchased, or obtained, or considered from us.
- Internet or other similar network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history on our websites, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with our websites or applications.
- Geolocation data such as physical location or movements.
- Sensory data such as audio information, including recordings of when you called into our support line; video information in the form of CCTV at our local storefronts; and electronic information in the form of Internet or other electronic network activity information as described above.
- Current or past professional or employment-related information, including past job history or performance evaluations.
- Inferences drawn from other Personal Information, such as profiles reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号for each of these categories, we obtain personal information from a variety of sources. for more information about our collection practices, please see “information we automatically collect,” “information you choose to submit,” and “information we receive from other sources” above.
please note that personal information does not include publicly available information from government records, deidentified or aggregate consumer information, and personal information protected by certain other sector-specific federal or california statutes.
2. Our Use of Personal Information for Business Purposes in the Last Twelve Months
- Audits and reporting relating to particular transactions and interactions, including online interactions, you may have with us or others on our behalf;
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, and malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting the same;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors in our systems;
- Short-term, transient use including contextual customization of ads;
- Providing services on our behalf or on behalf of another, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, fulfilling transactions, verifying identity information, processing payments, and other services;
- Conducting internal research to develop and demonstrate technology;
- Conducting activity to verify, enhance, and maintain the quality or safety of services or devices which we may own, control, or provide;
- Preparing statistics and performing analysis to support our operations;
- Conducting marketing and surveys regarding our products and industry; and
- Receiving and responding to inquiries.
we may also use the personal information we collect for our own or our service providers’ other operational purposes, purposes for which we provide you additional notice, or for purposes compatible with the context in which the personal information was collected.
3. Sharing of Personal Information in the Last Twelve Months
Disclosures of Personal Information on California Consumers for Business Purposes
Within the last twelve months, we have disclosed Personal Information identified in the above categories only (i) for exempt activities, as part of a business-to-business transaction, (ii) at your express request, or (iii) for our business purposes. For more information on the service providers with whom we share information, please see Our Information Sharing Practices
when we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we execute a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to keep personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Sales of Personal Information
Within the last twelve months, within the meaning of the CCPA, we have transferred information to digital ad networks to assist with marketing on our behalf (or on behalf of the associations and companies we work with). We provide an opt-out mechanism for these transfers below, but the best way to opt-out of digital marketing is by using the advertising opt-out mechanism in the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising at Your Ad Choices. To learn more about targeted advertising and “out-out” procedures of NAI and DAA members, please visit . You may also opt-out of our use of your website viewing behavior data in order to provide you with interest-based advertising on third-party sites and email newsletters here .
please note that we do not disclosure personal information of individuals we know to be under the age of 16 to businesses or third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration as a “sale” under the ccpa without affirmative authorization.
California Rights and Choices
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号if you are a california resident, you have certain rights related to your personal information. you may exercise these rights free of charge except as otherwise provided by applicable law. we endeavor to respond to your request promptly upon verification and as required by applicable law.
Right to Know / Portability
you have the right to request that we disclose to you:
- Specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- Categories of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- Categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
- Categories of Personal Information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose about you;
- Categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information.
Right to Deletion
you have the right to request that we delete (and direct our service providers to delete) personal information we collected about you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. we may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent;
- enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- comply with a legal obligation; or
- make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Right to Opt-Out
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information. as described above, our only sale involves digital marketing activity and the best way to opt-out is using the self-regulatory program for online behavioral advertising at . to submit an opt-out request through winsight, or call our toll free number listed in “how to submit a request” below.
Right to Non-Discrimination For Exercise of a California Privacy Right
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号we will not discriminate against you because of your exercise of any of the above rights, or any other rights under the ccpa. this means that we may not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for services or provide you with a different level or quality of services (or suggest that we will do so), in response to a request made under the ccpa.
we may, however, charge different prices or rates, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to us by your personal information.
How to Submit a Request
you may submit a request to exercise these rights by:
- Submitting an online request at
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Calling us toll-free at 800-607-5425
- Writing us at Winsight, LLC, Inc., c/o General Counsel, 300 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 1600, Chicago, IL 60606
you must put the statement “your california privacy rights” in the body of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. in the body of your request, please provide enough information for us to determine if this applies to you. please note that we will not accept inquiries via email or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labelled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号as required under applicable law, we take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to information or acting on your request to exercise your rights. we may require you to provide information sufficient to allow us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative and to describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. for example, we may request you provide contact details to be verified with the email address recorded in our files (and subsequently verified by you). we may limit our response to your exercise of the above rights as permitted under applicable law.
Agent Authorization and Disability Access
you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. you may make such a designation by providing the agent with written permission to act on your behalf. as permitted by law, we may require additional information to prove your agent’s relationship to you. we may refuse a request if the agent does not provide adequate proof of their authorization. you may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child, but you must also provide proof that you are that child’s parent or legal guardian.
Consumers with disabilities may access this notice in an alternative format by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org红包扫雷接龙-免公众号 or calling us toll-free at 800-607-5425
California “Shine the Light” Law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83)
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号under the shine the light law, a california resident may ask us to refrain from sharing your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. to make such a request, please contact us using the contact information below.
California Do Not Track Disclosure
california business & professions code section 22575(b) (as amended effective january 1, 2014) provides that california residents are entitled to know how winsight responds to “do not track” browser settings. there currently is no consensus among industry participants as to what “do not track” means in this context. therefore, like many websites and online services, the services do not alter their practices when they receive a “do not track” signal from a visitor's browser. to find out more about “do not track,” please visit .
Other California Privacy Rights
Contact Information Regarding this California Notice
you may contact us with questions or concerns about our privacy policies or practices and your choices and rights under california law by:
- Calling us toll-free at 800-607-5425
- Emailing us at email@example.com
红包扫雷接龙-免公众号you must put the statement “your california privacy rights” in the body of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. in the body of your request, please provide enough information for us to determine if this applies to you. please note that we will not accept inquiries via email or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labelled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.